Nemcourblog

Monday, July 18, 2005

Fundamental success in India

Hi again from Aurangabad, Maharastra, India!

We are here again, this time it is the final stage - going live with the SAP system.

Everything looked well last several weeks and after adopting of one important resolution about one business problem I will not write more about almost everything was clear and easy. Easy is not a good word, but easy for us - we knew about all problems, knew how to solve it and work on that solutions.

On Saturday, this situation ends in a great success - going live and singing the confirmation (or acceptation) form that SAP can goes live - status of testing was satisfactory without any further remarks. After so much work and effort we put in it... I have to say it is a great weight off our hearts. Finally...

We will be here for four more days as a productive run live support; we will do the support from MB afterwards. I am sorry I use these abbreviations, but I am very used to - nobody here says Czech Republic or Mlada Boleslav, each and every one says just MB. I know this habit to be american, may be through all the films and movies it came to India, too :-) The most important about using these abbreviations is to keep the original meaning of it - as I have heard from our teacher who had been in US for a year, noone knew the meaning of VCR, and more - nobody knew what videorecorder meaned.

As usual, many of us are having some stomach problems here. What's new is I have these problems too. I am really looking forward to return to the Czech Republic, because it is the second place where I have it. At first, I had some stomach problems on my holiday (I have been to Crete for a week just before I left to India). I spent two days in bed there and now almost the same time here. Fortunatelly for the project, it was half of Saturday and almost whole Sunday. As it is Monday today, I feel better, but others are still feeling sick.

C U in April!

VIVA ZIVOHOST 2005!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home