Nemcourblog

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Coming from India

Last week, I came back from India, where I have been on my business trip.
I have been to Aurangabad, where my employer, Skoda Auto a.s. has its own subsidiary company.

OK, I shall write few words about myself I think.
I am 24 y/o boy from Czech Republic. I work for Skoda Auto for one and half year. I participate there on setting and development of SAP (FI and CO modules).
I graduated from Cybernetics - Artificial Intelligence on July 2003. I studied for five year at University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
I am interested in computers, new technologies and history. I also like music - from classical to dance and hiphop.

At 1 AM today my suitcase finally arrived. We travelled by the Alitalia company from Mumbai via Milan. I have to say that this was my first and I hope also last flight using this company. I used to fly with Swiss and I thought that all these big companies are similar, but...
My flight to India took 3 days instead of one, and on my way back... my suitcase has been lost somewhere in Italy. OK... enough of complaints...

I will be back tomorrow and will write more about myself and my trips to India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home