Nemcourblog

Friday, May 13, 2005

Greeting from Aurangabad (again)

I send greetings from India again. We have a lot of work, that’s why I did not have a time to write here earlier. Tomorrow, here will be nonworking Saturday, but we will have to come to work too. It is getting a little bit tough…

I have to do something for the Controlling to be approved in the written form on Monday and I have to do some other tests and development in the system, too. The big problem we have again is the Indian taxes. The main problem is that it seems to me that nobody from India fully understand the issue. SAP says that they developed everything to cover legal requirements, but it is at variance with SAIPL’s requirements. The worst thing is that we had to perform integration tests, which have to be done just before the productive go live, in the moment when everything is clear, and it is no time to have such discussions. I am really curious about the results of our visit – I just hope it will not be extended :-)

Last evenings (or nights) we used to go to restaurants to have a dinner, but today I do not plan to do it so as I am really tired and want to have a rest. When having a dinner, we come to the hotel around the midnight, then at 8 AM we have a breakfast and immediately after it we go to work. So… a little bit busy :-)

I have to go on with the work now, have a good night (or afternoon in Europe), I will write on Sunday again I suppose.

1 Comments:

  • Ahoj!Koukam, ze se z Tebe stal velky cestovatel, jen si davej pozor na strevni potize, od nas do Indie prave proto nikdo nechce jezdit:-). Jinak Tva anglina od dob APIMu doznala jak vidno znatelneho zlepseni, jen tak dal!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16 May, 2005 17:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home